Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures.
In order to minimise risk to our employees our administration offices have temporarily closed and are all working from home, therefore business as usual.
Our services are still available, we are still taking orders and dispatching items that are in stock within 2 working days of placing your order. However our delivery partners may be experiencing delays up to 72 hours.
For the latest information and advice on COVID-19, please refer to the latest updates by the UK Government.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I place an order? Yes, we continue to serve our customers online and on the phone our call centre is open 24/7 and available to assist you. We also accept order by post at DRMG House, Cremers Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3US.
- Will my parcel be delivered? Our delivery partners are still delivering as usual, please remember when selecting a delivery address, be aware that companies and businesses may be closed and unable to receive parcels.
- Are delivery times affected? Our delivery partners are working to ensure we can continue to deliver, however delivery traffic has increased significantly, as a result, please note that delivery times for some items may be longer than usual at the moment. You can track your parcel with the tracking link provided to you when your item has been dispatched. If unsure you can always call our customer services or email we will be happy to assist.
- Is it possible to return items? Yes, you can call customer services as displayed on your delivery note receive an RAC code and return as instructed.
- What if I cannot get to a post office to return my item? We understand it may not be possible to return your item straight away and within the 30 day return period. We are adjusting our policy to accommodate this, if you would like to return your item please call or email customer services within 30 days of your purchase with your return request. You will be provided with a RAC code, we will record your request and we will hold your return with no penalties if you return within 14 days of the UK Government restrictions of leaving your home has been lifted.
- Is it safe to receive orders? The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK Government and the World Health Organisation.
- Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order? Yes. Drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance.