When you need military-style precision, you go with the tried, tested and true. In the watch world, that means you go Swiss. Recognized as the world leader in watchmaking for hundreds of years, watches made in Switzerland must clear a rigorous inspection process before they are declared Swiss-made. Only then can you be confident that you’re wearing a precision timepiece fit for making big tactical decisions.
The Swiss Tactical Chronograph exceeds the standard and has been cleared for active duty. Powered by precision Swiss movement, this watch defines “perfect timing.” An ultra scratch-resistant sapphire crystal provides superior durability, while the ebony watch face and brown leather band make it clear who’s in charge. We know cost is always a key tactical decision, so we’ve priced this high-end Swiss-made timepiece at $399, putting world-class timing within reach.
- Made in Switzerland with precision Swiss Ronda movement
- Sapphire crystal
- Rose gold-finished stainless steel case, caseback & crown
- 44mm case
- 12mm casethickness
- 23mm band
- Genuine leather band in brown
- Chronograph stopwatchfunctionality
- Date window; small second subdial, and chronograph minutesubdial
- Water resistant to 20 ATM; fits wrists to 9"
- Additional Information
SKU 38621 Instructions No